Old 06-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Ann

Default Catnip & Cats!

OmManiPadmeOmelet expounded:

In article ,
Ann wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet expounded:

Cats go bonkers for Valerian root too!

I've got catnip in my garden, they don't pay any attention to it. I
had valerian out there, and they rolled on it until it was flattened.

lol I had some dried in a plastic container for tea.
They found it and rolled the container all over the room trying to get
to it!

If you sow it, cats won't know it, if you set it, cats will get it!

My mom is an herbalist, that's a little ditty she heard somewhere.
She thinks it has more to do with releasing the volatile oils when you
move the plant, that'll draw attention to the plant.

--
Ann
e-mail address is not checked