Old 07-11-2005, 05:14 AM
Ohm

Default my koi ate my goldfish!!!

Hi Matt,
Sorry for your lose. Congratualtions for your successful first time
hatch. I like mine (fantail comet) to hatch also, but unfortunately I
lost 3 of the 6 i bought this spring. The rest dont even bother to
chase around each other or do anything sort of courtship. I am sure 2
are female and 1 male. And not sure they are about the age to breed or
not thought they are 1(could be a feederfish?), 2(single-fantail comet)
and 3 (comet)inches of length. I hope next spring then. Next spring Iam
planning to put them outdoor in a 2000 gal pond with some additional
Koys and lot of water plants, with a biological 100gal filter and
300gpm mag pump.
Sam