Old 07-11-2005, 05:22 PM
penance penance is offline
Registered User

Location: Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenerHarry
Hello! I have just bought my dream home in the countryside of England with a large garden. We are lucky enough to have a beautiful arboretum at the back of the garden. I would really like to label the trees here as there are many different kinds however I am not sure as to how to label them so as not to spoil the look. Would anyone be able to suggest a lebelling method?

Thank you in advance

Harry
A small sign post infront, just a sign on one post - if that makes sense??

Maybe with the latin and common name as well
Carrot Cruncher.