Old 27-01-2003, 11:19 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default vandals

"dave wrote in message
Does anyone have any idea how to stop vandals breaking into our shed at

our
allotment.

Am getting very tired of mending the door

Leave the door open.

And take all your tools home with you.

May sound stupid but that's what we do, realised soon after we took on our
allotment that it was not safe to leave anything on site. The b...t..ds even
pushed one shed over 'cause they couldn't get the door open.
So we bought a 1974 SWB Landrover S111 van and use that to cart everything
back and forth, a mobile allotment shed, comes in handy for other things
too.
You can then also subscribe to alt.fan.landrover. :-)

Of course they may nick the van (if they realise the transfer box is in
neutral when it doesn't move).

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.