Old 07-11-2005, 05:29 AM
Larry Blanchard

Default Ground Cover?

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:25:47 -0700, Empty wrote:

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 20:59:34 -0800, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Washingtom apparently has the opposite problem. Even the chain stores
carry milfoil

I think it is on the Federal Noxious Weeds list, so none of them should be
carrying it.

I thought so too :-). OTOH, I'm quite careful that none in my tanks goes
anywhere but into the trash - silly in a way, since we're on septic :-).

If you live in Seattle or get near there, drop in to Kings Discus- a cool
fish store in the international district that focuses mostly on large
hungry fish

Sounds interesting, but I'm in Spokane.