Old 07-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Mel-Donnie Kelly

Default Fresh Start vs. Sta-bil

I buy my small engine gas from Hartland was Farm Bureau Co-Op. They have
a gas they call 90 +. You don't need to add anything to it. It don't get
stale and it don't gum. It smells like gas did back years ago. I fill
the tanks full when I put them away for the winter and when I get them
out in the spring they start like I used them the day before. I don't
use any additives anymore. The small engines love it. I even use it in
my 2-cycles.

Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down
town Yountsville. Managers of the water works.