Old 08-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Sacha

Default OT email problem

On 8/11/05 10:31, in article ,
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote:

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

In the last month I have had 3 emails returned as undeliverable, even though
the addresses to which I am replying are not spam-trapped (apparently) I
am using 'reply', too, not 'compose', so I don't understand this and it's
not a problem I've had before. Has anyone any ideas as to why it's
happening? I'm using Apple's own email program for my iMac.

Probably because something in your subject line triggers a spam filter.
(Like "HELLO!" for instance.)

Wouldn't that just send it into their 'junk' file, as it does on my
computer? In any case, these have contained either the name of our house or
the name of a plant, so unless some piece of software somewhere has a grudge
against nurserymen, I don't think so. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk