Old 08-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Sacha

Default OT email problem

On 8/11/05 13:59, in article ,
"cineman" wrote:

Check your isp for any problems.
It could be the recipient s mailbox is temporary full.
regards
or try asking on 24hourssupport.helpdesk news group
some one will have an answer for you but MUNGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS first
otherwise you will be spammed.
cineman

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
In the last month I have had 3 emails returned as undeliverable, even
though
the addresses to which I am replying are not spam-trapped (apparently) I
am using 'reply', too, not 'compose', so I don't understand this and it's
not a problem I've had before. Has anyone any ideas as to why it's
happening? I'm using Apple's own email program for my iMac.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)

Very many thanks.