Old 08-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Sacha

Default Garden School

On 8/11/05 15:25, in article
, "La puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
I'm beginning to feel that in your case, the switching off of your monitor
would be very restful for everyone else.

Ho hello there. But in your case, you are the ONLY one going on at me
as much as Janet, but you go on at me about Janet and not gardening.
Janet on another thread said that my advice to give potash to rhodos is
not necessary and my advice is therefore misleading.

Some of your advice IS misleading. Perhaps you think that the rest of us
should sit back and let you give bad advice because you have a high opinion
of it yourself?

I'm ****ed off about this, ****ed about her attitude to me on this
forum and if I want to tell her what I think, little Sacha is not going
to stop me. This is a forum for everyone and not Janet's forum for her
to decide if she/he is a troll and go on and on stalking people stating
this or that is 'misleading' or 'troll' etc.

You know, Flea, you really do need to stop this.

Well, Chacha, you don't mind do you, you stop first going on about
Janet and mind your own business and I perhaps will stop reminding you
this )

Oh, dear. Another tantrum thrower. What a shame.

YOU were the one that said you were going to ignore Janet and stop boring on
and on and on about her. I am the one suggesting you keep your word. If
you don't intend to do that and allow the group as a whole to discuss things
without you conducting a personal and immature vendetta, then you're a
deadweight, IMO and into the kill file you go.
snip
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk