Old 08-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Mike

Default Garden School

Thank God I am not the only one who considers the 'owners' of this newsgroup
to wear Jack Boots.

And thank you, I didn't know that the Barrowcloth had a moustache. Thought
the SS were clean shaven.

"La puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sacha wrote:
I'm beginning to feel that in your case, the switching off of your

monitor
would be very restful for everyone else.

Ho hello there. But in your case, you are the ONLY one going on at me
as much as Janet, but you go on at me about Janet and not gardening.
Janet on another thread said that my advice to give potash to rhodos is
not necessary and my advice is therefore misleading.

I'm ****ed off about this, ****ed about her attitude to me on this
forum and if I want to tell her what I think, little Sacha is not going
to stop me. This is a forum for everyone and not Janet's forum for her
to decide if she/he is a troll and go on and on stalking people stating
this or that is 'misleading' or 'troll' etc.

You know, Flea, you really do need to stop this.

Well, Chacha, you don't mind do you, you stop first going on about
Janet and mind your own business and I perhaps will stop reminding you
this )

Janet is a long-serving
member of this group

So we should all shut up and just listen to her? Is that what you are
saying? Because she's old, has a great big moustache and has
contributed to this forum for a long time. Pardon!? Perhaps that's the
problem she so much talk about, the 'young' that want to know about
gardening tips every bloody time. Of course they do. It's called
learning!!!

who has given more good advice than you will ever give
if you live to be 100, especially if this is your attitude.

More advice than I will ever give? How do you know?! And who are you to
give this advice? Who are you and Janet for telling us what to talk
about and not talk about?!?

ANYONE who
actually knows something about gardening, as opposed to just taking some
exams about it, will tell you that it is inevitably hit and miss at

times.

Just taking exams about it?! But you know nothing about me. You don't
know my gardens but a few members here do. But not you. And it's clear
why you don't. Are you telling me now that exams are not necessary?
Are you telling me that Janet has learnt EVERYTHING there is in her
back yard with her 5 phormiums but not me because I have 2 gardens in
Manchester, an allotment that I share with 2 other families and 2 other
garden in France? Huh?! Talk to me about conditions of soil and
different climate, you great turnip!

The big problem here is that she thought I was a troll because I went
against her. Well tough luck. She was wrong and her recent comments are
contradictory.

It is *practical* experience that teaches us that. There is no such

thing as
"one size fits all" in gardening - common sense with regard to climate,

soil
conditions and quality of plants alone should tell you that.

Practical experience I have for 41 years and not in one country either.
Perhaps that's young for you, perhaps I don't sport a big moustache
like Janet, occasionally I shave my legs and I don't eat children. That
doesn't mean that I don't care, love, have passion, about what I do.
She is always keen to give advice, but not keen to receive any and when
she's wrong she's rude. I cannot believe that you have totally ignored
her horrible posts to me but as soon as I give it back to her you're
there having a go at me. Well I'm standing up to her whether you like
it or not.

And if, as a new member of this group, you bothered to look at the

archives
before tearing into Janet - and only Janet, I notice

I have made lovely friends in this forum and I don't give a fig if
Janet has talked about this or that in the past. She's been rude an
hour ago on another thread and I will not let go until she 1) leaves me
alone or 2) apologise when wrong. I mean, even Ruppert was scared to
suggest 'skimmia' in case Janet would prove him wrong! Last week
another individual got scared because he sent his post to the wrong
reply button and ended up sending her an email instead to urg. This has
got to stop! She's a bully.

- about the very, very
many discussions this group has had re the desirable content of tv
programmes, you would do both us

Who is us?

and yourself a favour. For the sake of
everyone here, please try keeping your promises.

Well Sacha dear, I will not stop contributing to this forum because you
want to protect Janet who thinks I am a troll. I refuse to stop until
Janet apologise for her disgusting behaviour. She is contradicting and
I don't give a monkey if you have talked about tv programme before,
beetroot or scarecrows. If I want to carry on talking about this issues
I will. I you're bored, go to another thread.

put tongue out