Old 08-11-2005, 04:45 PM
La puce

Default Garden School

Mike wrote:
(snip)

You should see how many emails I've just received in the last 10
minutes )

This newsgroup has a huge amount of lurkers and I had a lot of response when
I was ADVERTISING ex service Associations in my signature, however I was
stopped by the 'owners' and subsequently 'watch'.

I don' t understand. Sacha's advertising her nursery. Why can't you
advertise your services?

NOTE TO NEWBIE GARDENERS. The 'owners' of this newsgroup were never
beginners. They were born with all their knowledge.

) I'm tolerant, really I am. Even to the 'orrible Irish man two plots
down from mine. He's quite rude, but I understand him. He's got no time
to chat, but if it's 'his' time to chat and not yours, that's allright
.... There's lots of people like that. I've been brought up by elderly
people too. So I understand their 'old school' attitude and the
dementia that creeps in. But however this is not right. I'm going to
give nookie[1] vouchers to the rudest people in here, Janet gets two
for the price of one. Sacha can watch.

[1] From a lurker urger who knows who she is.