Old 09-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Yanni Appleseed

Default New Channel 4 Show - Need some Help?!

meninwhite wrote in
:

Hey there,

I'm working on an exciting new Channel 4 show called Men In White which
aims to solve all of your everyday problems and improve your life using
our crack team of scientists and engineers.

We've already invented a silent hairdryer for use backstage in the
theatre and an un-clampable, un-ticketable car for use in central
london. We would now like to turn our attentions to making life easier
for some gardeners. Whether it's related to your plants or your
everyday life, we'd love to help you out!

If there is a gadget that you would love to exist or a persistent
problem that you have daydreams of being able to solve, then please
email us on

No problem too big or too small!

Thanks for reading,
Jonny

Researcher
Men In White

I heard some smurphette say that mole smurfs are unsmurfy with each
othersmurf, unless they are smurfing to get smurfed by the opposite
smurf. What I need is a robotic mole smurf to smurf away the real mole
smurfs.

hi smurfhat