Old 28-01-2003, 05:13 PM
jawsquip

Default bubble wrap in greenhouse

"Chris French and Helen Johnson" wrote in
message ...
In message , jawsquip
writes
i am putting bubble wrap on the inside of my greenhouse. whats the best

way
to fix it to the frame.

what is the frame material - wood or aluminium?

You can get plastic clips that clip into the aluminium frame and then
the bubble wrap attaches to this.

Alliplugs is on brand name. Have a look at the Two Wests site.

(look under insulation, in the heating and lighting section)

http://www.twowests.co.uk/

Woodpins can be used to fix into a wood framed GH.

where can i get green netting? i have some that is a cloth mesh. is this

any
good?

A local Garden centre, or mail order from the above or other suppliers.
I wouldn't use a cloth mesh, in the humid conditions I would expect it
would go mildewy fairly quickly.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ:

it is an aluminium greenhouse and it came with some clips but i couldn't
figure them out!!!!!!
i was going to use double sided tape.
Thanks for the advice
Dave