Old 08-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Dave Liquorice

Default Garden School

On 7 Nov 2005 05:03:02 -0800, La puce wrote:

It's got to be 'funky' innit. I mean, weird camera angles should
give you the illusion that you're *there* man,

Well my head does't rock about like that, nor do I lie on the floor to
listen to some one speaking.

I will never forget the programme pre-chelsea and the razamataz
around him at the time. He was so so so ambarassingly pleased with
himself when he shared 'his secrets' to the design of his garden,
which was a glass of wine he had inadvertently left on his drawing
and that gave him the 'round' aspect of his shed^^^igloo.

The bits of Chelsea I saw had DG two sheets to the wind most of the
time. He should not have been allowed in front of the camera I really
felt for Alan Titchmarsh sat there trying to hold the show together
with a blathering drunk next to him.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail