Old 09-11-2005, 02:25 AM
Jonathan Sachs

Default Rooting rosemary

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:52:29 GMT, Merry wrote:

My suggestions for rooting rosemary would be to be patient - it takes up
to a month easily - keep the root area wet but also keep misting the
top. If there is no root, the plant can not drink, it it dries out it
will die - so mist everytime you think about it.

I tried that approach first, (while rooting in moist soil), but it
didn't work. If I kept the cutting moist enough not to shrivel, it
grew mold. Water and open air seems to work better for me.

My email address is LLM041103 at earthlink dot net.