Old 09-11-2005, 02:08 AM
bobc

Default Brsdm. Lillian Oka 'Lillian'

Hello Group! My question concerns this plant and its care. I'm
currently giving it about the same amount of light as Onc. Sharry Baby
'Sweet Fragrance' , and watering it when dry. When I first got it over
a year and a half ago (more or less - I was keeping track of my orchids
and Bonsai, but accidently erased the database), I repotted it into my
mix. It quickly outgrew that pot so I moved it up and ever since it
just sits there. I've checked the roots and they look good, but there
hasn't been any new growth over the spring or summer, ps-bulbs or
roots. Since it isn't actually going downhill, I'm guessing it is
sulking.
The Onc. Sharry Baby grows and flowers well.
Is there somthing I'm missing? The temperature is intermediate/warm,
relative humidity is 40% to 60%. I use 1/4 tsp. per gallon of
19-31-17 orchid food, and flush the pot with plain water on a regular
basis,
I'm getting nervous, just a tad, because a Wilsonara I had sulked for a
while but when it started growing again, each new ps-bulb was smaller
than the last, until it died. This Brsdm. isn't doing that - yet.
Just hoping to head it off at the pass. :-)
Thanks in advance for any thoughts on the matter.
Bob Campoli - Philadelphia, Pa.