Old 09-11-2005, 05:32 AM
Steveo

Default Old gasoline

(Tom Miller) wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 01:57:59 GMT, "FDR"
wrote:

| I have a couple of gallons of old gasoline, probably at least a year
| old. I suppose I could dispose of it properly, but I was wondering
| of it could be "revived" somehow or used instead?

Only two gallons of just one year old gas? Dump it into your car's gas
tank and get new gas for the mower. The gas is not that old in the
first place and there's not enough of it to cause a problem to your
auto in the second place. Please don't dump it on the ground or use it
for weed killer, as this is environmentally damaging. In my state,
it's illegal. People get caught and fined for doing it.

Exactly right!

Please -do not- dump fossil fuel on the ground, you can add that much to
your car tank and never notice a difference in performance.....if you dump
that much on the ground, you will kill everything in the soil that's close
by -and- some fish in your nearest body of water.

Use it up first next year you bogart!