Old 09-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Jangchub

Default Solar sprinkler system

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 13:20:46 GMT, "Vox Humana"
wrote:

"Snooze" wrote in message
om...

I"m starting to think this is a really stupid thread, the original poster
has disappeared and not provided any further clarifying information.

Anyways, since we're now giving wild guesses, how about we a nuclear

powered
dehumidifier to extract the water from the air, then we can distribute

that
water through a series of high pressure misters, eliminating the need for

plumbing system.

I'm with you on this. I always wonder why people ask questions and then
disappear. Unfortunately, the most likely conclusion is that they are
trolling.

Not necessarily. Many times people forget they posted where they did
and don't return. Maybe the OP did a search and found what her or she
was looking for. That's why I just give simple answers. If the OP
comes back with further questions, they I dig around and get more
specific. It is always interested to see the anger or nastiness come
out, though.