Old 09-11-2005, 12:37 PM
Wilmdale

Default the state of the pond

Colorado Springs, CO. We have had snow already. 74 yesterday. 48
today and more rain and snow by weeks end. Water fall still going,
veggie filter off, bog pond going. I will probably shut off the other
filters and water fall in a week or so. Maybe this Friday as the
temperatures are supposed to be very nice. Good time to rinse filter
and remove parrots feather. :-) :-) .
W. Dale
wrote:

zone 5 here, Milwaukee and it is cooling down but no frost yet. Still no hard freeze
advisory for me the next 10 days. Ingrid

I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other
compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for
any of the recommendations I make.
AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE