Old 09-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Susan Erickson

Default tomatoes are a fruit!

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 07:29:14 -0500, "Al" wrote:
run for hills and don't look back!

Al
PS Whitefly generate spontaneously from Tomato plant tissue. The presence
of ethylene increases whitefly production. I can't find the study....but I
know I read it someplace.

LOL.. How true it seems. I had to move the tomato plants because
they were growing too close to the door to the gh and produced
such a cloud of whitefly. Of course the next location did not
seem to be visited. I have come to the conclusion that they need
to rotate locations to keep the population down. absolutely no
logic here - just works Nothing I sprayed made a visible
difference in the population.
SuE