Old 09-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Sacha

Default Garden School

On 9/11/05 11:52, in article , "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 8/11/05 23:29, in article
, "Dave
Liquorice"
wrote:

[...]
The bits of Chelsea I saw had DG two sheets to the wind most of

the
time. He should not have been allowed in front of the camera I

really
felt for Alan Titchmarsh sat there trying to hold the show

together
with a blathering drunk next to him.

I hadn't even thought of him being drunk or 'happy' but I did find

the
blather dreadful and I thought AT looked embarrassed.

Law bless your innocence, lady! Take it from us low-lifes, the geezer
was proper ratted!

I'll keep a beady eye open next year, I can tell you!

Wogan didn't seem far behind, either, but I'll
never know how _he_ got in on the act simply to tell us he wasn't
interested in gardening.

GOM of broadcasting, perhaps? ;-)
--
Sacha