Old 09-11-2005, 08:06 PM
?

Default tomatoes are a fruit!

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 12:08:30 -0700 in Susan Erickson wrote:

LOL.. How true it seems. I had to move the tomato plants because
they were growing too close to the door to the gh and produced
such a cloud of whitefly. Of course the next location did not
seem to be visited. I have come to the conclusion that they need
to rotate locations to keep the population down. absolutely no
logic here - just works Nothing I sprayed made a visible
difference in the population.

Did you try any hot pepper oils?
I'm wondering because the white flies left my evil little hot
peppers alone this year, but went after the sweeter peppers.
And I have more evil hot peppers than I know what to do with :-).

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil