Old 09-11-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Old gasoline

wrote:
Cant be revived. Its gone bad. If anything you can mix it with fresh
gas and run it on lawnmowers snowblowers etc. (would put it into a
car, might damage things)

Might not run the best but sometimes it better than dumping.

Otherwise you can use it to kill weeds grass etc along the fence.

Tom

Naw, you can put a gallon or two of old gas into a car tank that's more
or less full with new gas (and has room, duh) without screwing anything
up. The new gas has enough reserve solvent capacity to keep anything
solidifying from the old gas in solution. At least, that's what the
lawnmower and snowblower sites I've been looking at lately tell me.