Old 09-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Blue Lake Beans

The message
from "Ian Keeling" contains these words:

I grew them again this year, but didn't notice such a variation (but only
had 5 plants, so that may just have been a matter of chance). These 5
plants
yielded 2.8kg (which seems good to me, though I expect there'll soon be a
chorus of responses asking how I managed such a poor yield!) - still a few
to be picked, but I've more or less given up on them now, despite this
Indian summer!

It wasn't a good year for beans with me, either. I think I must have
grown three times as many on the same number of palnts as I did last
year.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/