Old 10-11-2005, 01:27 PM
MaxMustermann

Default Aphid invasion

Hi all,

I've got an aphid invasion that I can't seem to get rid of. They are
particularly fond on attacking my mint plants.

My mint is situated in various areas in the house. A box is situated
outside in the balcony. 2 pots as in the kitchen where they catch the
morning sun. Another pot is in the living room catching the afternoon
sun.

The plants were originally planted in a garden, but I removed parts and
placed them inside. I have cut all the leaves when I noticed the aphids
some 4 or 5 weeks ago. I also sprayed some kind of anti-aphid spray on
the leaves and affected stems. I've tried a a homemade pesticide of 1TB
dish-washing liquid and 1L water. I've also tried spray tap-water to
sort of "hose them off"... nothing worked....

Anybody has any more suggestions or solutions.

Thanks,
Max