Old 10-11-2005, 12:38 PM
La puce

Default OT clearing jackdaw`s nest

Judith Lea wrote:
That's enough - what on earth are we teaching our children when we read
this stupid retort - I am surprised and ashamed of you.

I CERTAINLY I HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH TOO. Why is it that I'm being called
a French bitch and YOU say nothing?

WHY IS IT that nobody says anything when a poster get a post with
'those who lie with dogs gets fleas? WHY IS IT that YOU don't say
anything when I'm being called 'une chienne?'.

YES. I HAD ENOUGH and I am truly sorry if you think calling Janet a fat
ugly cow really bothers you. MIKE LYLE, SACHA and JANET BARACLOUGH are
giving me a hard time over nothing. If I receive one more post with a
rude or abusive words in it I will make a complaint. Janet will not get
away with it this time as she did in February 2004.