Old 10-11-2005, 01:33 PM
La puce

Default OT clearing jackdaw`s nest

Kate Morgan wrote:
wish I had never mentioned the blooming jackdaws, mutter mutter mutter
:-(((

Ho don't. I apologise about this nonsense. This forum is a very strange
place indeed. I keep receiving private emails with encouragements,
stories about Janet and Sacha and their respective mignons.

It's beyond belief. I will however ignore them and carry on because
I've made lovely friends and I quite enjoy reading lots of stuff. If I
can contribute, I will and Janet nor Sacha will stop me.

I hope your jackdaw project goes well. Bonne chance.