Old 10-11-2005, 08:27 PM
La puce

Default Any idea which plant?

gentlegreen wrote:

They did a datura experiment on channel4 once - didn't sound very appealing
and not remotely like LSD / shroom-like in effect.

I've had datura tea when I was a kid. There was cigarette burns on the
lino floor in the room we were in and my friend and I saw them moving.
So much so we boiled some water to throw on *them* because they started
*gathering* to obviously *attack* us. *They* eventually went away under
the door... I quite enjoyed the tea, because we perhaps put 5 sugar
cubes in the cups, but I certainly didn't enjoy the effects. Far too
negatives. The next day the cigarette burns marks were still there on
the lino flooring. We were releived.