Old 10-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Sacha

Default Hillside garden

On 10/11/05 19:29, in article ,
"Andrew" wrote:

My garden is on a hillside and im looking for software which I can use to
plan the layout and that takes the ground level into consideration.

Any suggestions (apart from move)

Don't move, you're going to have a very interesting garden - think
waterfalls, a pond etc. But over the years, the general consensus here
seems to be that this gardening software lark can't be beaten by a stub of
pencil and the back of an envelope. ;-) Easier to carry into the garden,
for a start!
If it's a new garden to you, think of how you will use it, maybe wait a year
to do anything because the use you make of it may develop over time. Think
of children playing, if pertinent to you, think of clotheslines, think of
bits to sit in to enjoy the mid day sun or the evening sun etc.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk