Old 11-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Ray

Default Hurricane damage

No personal experience to speak from, but it seems logical that once you
have flushed the salt thoroughly from the plant and the medium (maybe
repotting is in order, but NaCl doesn't "stick" to things that well), I
would go back to normal treatment.

If the plants were stressed enough, they'll "blow" the flowers themselves.

"bk" wrote in message
We in Miami. Wilma can thru with a big salty spray followed by a 10-15
degree drop in temp. I've been watering, but wondering if I should
fertilize or hold off. Also wondering about flowers. If plants beging to
bloom, would it be best to cut the spikes to leesen stress on plants?