Old 12-11-2005, 01:17 AM
Greg O

Default Snowblower question

"Tom Warner" wrote in message

That's fine but I like to run my engine during the off season every few
months, and I don't like the idea of doing so without the cleaner, so I
don't run it for very long and try to do so after it rains. There isn't
any room for an air cleaner underneath the snow hood on my B&S Snow
engine, other than that I could probably just get an air cleaner from a
non-snow Intek engine. Anybody else have any ideas?

I would not worry about it, unless you run the engine during sand storms! I
run mine a few times a summer too. I doubt that there is enough dirt in the
air to cause a problem running a few minutes during the summer.
Greg