Old 11-11-2005, 08:45 PM
david lloyd

Default Land prices in UK

Hi,

There are three plots of land of 3.2, 3.3 and 3.5 acres that are coming up
for sale near where I live, in Walsall, West Midlands, UK. They don't have
planning permission, seem to be general scrub, and two of them have natural
water supplies. Going by the rule of thumb that if planning permission was
easy to get, if would already be got before sale, I'd consider it to be
growing space, first and foremost.

I might be taking redundancy soon, and would like to take the opertunity to
have a total change of direction. I need know how much such land might be
expected to go for. I hope that nobody goes mad, paying residential prices
for what should be agricultural land.

Would ten acres be enough to set up an organic veg box service? I know that
I'll need help with this, as I'm not experienced in organic or bio-dynamic
gardening. My garden is too small for much practice and the majority is on
the shade side of my house. What I need more of is inspiration. Anyone
interested?

--
David Lloyd
So open minded, my brains dribbled out.