Old 12-11-2005, 02:23 AM
Koi-lo

Default Thanks to all

"Carl Beyer" wrote in message
Part of the process of ponding is dealing with accidents and
emergencies. Thanks to all who helped us through our first trial by
fire.

Our big koi and a couple of 6" chubunkins bought the farm, but we still
have one big butterfly koi and a number of other similar sized
chubunkins doing just fine.

Why the situation was so indiscriminant is a mystery to me. Would like
to be enlightened on why the chlorine burn was so selective

Some will always be healthier or for some reason more resistant to such
incidents, be they dogs, people, fish, birds,....whatever. I'm happy some
of them lived for you.
--
Reel McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond & Aquarium Pages: