Old 12-11-2005, 02:50 AM
Dukester

Default Flourite issue help me

I am setting up a live plant aquarium. I put 45 pounds of Flourite in
a 26 gallon bow front tank. I dont think I cleaned the Flourite good
enough cause my water is now the color of Chocolate Milk. Practically
zero visibility. How long will this last? Is it better if I just turn
off the filters to let the particles settle? Right now I am just
running a whisper power filter.. I already turned off my Fluval 204.
Any help would be appreciated...

Another question: I am thinking to order the Phazer II Light fixture
made by SeaClone. Apparently, they discontinued this unit, I can get
it cheap so is it any good?

Thanks

Duke