Old 12-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Bertie Doe

Default Blue Lake Beans

"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bertie Doe wrote:
My wife's Chinese and I try to grow a few bits and bobs to keep her happy
i.e. Chinese kale, cabbage, pak choi, choy sum and the Japonese icicle
radish.
The long Chinese bean you mentioned, are they runners?

Yes! They do look superbe. If you want I give you some too because in
all honesty the bags are huge and I think there's enough for 4 of us
(Jaques, you, my friend and moi). I'll give you the names later on
Bertie (when I've made it back home).

Thanks, that would be great as the leafy Oriental veg, have a 40% failure
rate due to (I think) the Flea Beatle. Tried liquid Derris, but no workee.
BD