Old 29-01-2003, 11:36 PM
Neil Trotter

Default Request for Recommendations: Book on Vegetables

Many thanks to all for all the suggestions on this thread!

In article , Neil Trotter
said:

I already have one book in mind, but in an attempt not to lead the
discussion, will hold back from mentioning it just now (tell you later,
honest!) I'd like to be sure I'm not missing anything better :-)

The book I was considering here is D.G. Hessayon _The Vegetable and Herb
Expert_, which was endorsed by a number of folks here. I love the
"busy" pages, lots of good info & illustrations, with no waffle or
padding.

So that's the one I've gone with to get me started. Later in the year,
when I've had the chance to make a few mistakes, I'll revisit this list.

Best wishes to all,

--Neil.

--
Neil Trotter, Canewdon, UK