Old 12-11-2005, 10:10 PM
TLR

Default miniature rose (& thanks re mini-tiller feedback)

Thanks to all for the feedback on the mini tiller - I tried to post a thank
you right afterwards, but Outlook Express crashed twice and the third time
my post never showed on the newsgroup, so I gave up.

I received a miniature rose plant as a gift last spring, transplanted it to
a bigger container, and have kept it outside on the patio ever since. Thanks
to regular watering and fertilizer, it has grown to about 2x2ft and is
blooming well.

However - I'd prefer to move it into the yard. Does anyone know whether
these plants can successfully be transplanted outside in Central Texas?

Teri
Cedar Park, TX