Old 12-11-2005, 10:33 PM
TLR

Default miniature rose (& thanks re mini-tiller feedback)

I should have added that this is one of those unknown 'grocery store'
varieties- not something purchased from a garden center and meant for the
outdoors. That's why I was wondering if anyone in Central Texas had tried
planting theirs outside and what their experience was.

Teri
Cedar Park, TX

"TLR" wrote in message
om...
I received a miniature rose plant as a gift last spring, transplanted it

a bigger container, and have kept it outside on the patio ever since.

Thanks
to regular watering and fertilizer, it has grown to about 2x2ft and is
blooming well. However - I'd prefer to move it into the yard. Does

anyone know whether
these plants can successfully be transplanted outside in Central Texas?