Old 13-11-2005, 12:22 AM
Gribbee

Default miniature rose (& thanks re mini-tiller feedback)

Cindy wrote:
TLR wrote:

I should have added that this is one of those unknown 'grocery store'
varieties- not something purchased from a garden center and meant for
the outdoors. That's why I was wondering if anyone in Central Texas
had tried planting theirs outside and what their experience was.

Teri
Cedar Park, TX

So I didn't really answer your question, huh....

Well, if you baby it like you did in the pot and protect it in the winter,
it *probably* will be okay, but maybe somebody who's tried it will answer.
Good luck.

Cindy

I planted one outside, it did well with no attention for a few years,
dug it up and moved it where it did fine a couple more years. It croaked
this last summer though.