Old 12-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Bob Hobden

Default ......... is bliss!

"Brian" wrote
I mentioned recently that when I was very young a woman didn't seem
know from where onions came.
Since then I have been contacted by a primary teacher who took her
class on a visit to a farm where they actually saw an egg being laid.
Now she is getting complaints from parents, as none of the children will
now
eat eggs!!
One parent even asked her to say that they saw 'farm eggs' and not real
ones!!
We can't win.

Well just look at the flack Jamie Oliver is getting for slaughtering a sheep
when on his tour of Italy, having watched it I cannot understand what there
was to complain about. Although it certainly wasn't done in accordance with
EU rules it was filmed in the nicest possible way, Jamie explained his
feelings quite well and his dislike of the job was all too evident.
Must be another case of people not wanting to know where their food comes
from.

--
Regards
Bob