Old 12-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default more seasonal weirdness

The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:
In article , Sue
writes
"stevej" wrote

my garden has plenty of colour, ain't global warmin gr8 :-)

I saw a Red Admiral out and about sunning itself today, but a clear sky has
meant the temperature's dropped considerably this evening.

Same here had to run the heating up and put another log on the fire.
Still we're above average temperature for November aren't we?

I haven't lit a fire yet - well, not since last winter. My cottage
(brick and clay-lump) holds the heat nicely and is well-insulated by the
nature of the clay-lump.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/