Old 13-11-2005, 01:20 PM
Rod Craddock

Default ......... is bliss!

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Brian" wrote
I mentioned recently that when I was very young a woman didn't
seem to
know from where onions came.
Since then I have been contacted by a primary teacher who took
her
class on a visit to a farm where they actually saw an egg being
laid.
Now she is getting complaints from parents, as none of the children
will now
eat eggs!!
One parent even asked her to say that they saw 'farm eggs' and not
real
ones!!
We can't win.

Well just look at the flack Jamie Oliver is getting for slaughtering
a sheep when on his tour of Italy, having watched it I cannot
understand what there was to complain about. Although it certainly
wasn't done in accordance with EU rules it was filmed in the nicest
possible way, Jamie explained his feelings quite well and his
dislike of the job was all too evident.
Must be another case of people not wanting to know where their food
comes from.

Sad innit :~{{

I'm pleased to report that our daughter is showing herself to be her
mother's daughter - she took her little girl to the butcher's
yesterday to choose the meat for her own birthday lunch today.
Everything else, the child will have helped to grow on the allotment.
--
Rod

My real address is rodtheweedygardeneratmyweedyisp
Just remove the weedy bits
and transplant the appropriate symbol at.