Old 30-01-2003, 12:41 PM

Default Snowdrops

"sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
: in article , June Hughes at
: wrote on 29/1/03 11:36 pm:
:
: In article , Cavalier
: writes
: Hi Group
: If I pick some snowdrops will these plants flower next year? Anyone
know.
:
: Yes, they divide and spread, so you will have to thin them out in
: spring. Bas claims to hate gardening but his snowdrops are a picture
: every year.
:
: Re thinning them out, I must say we never touch ours. I should think
there
: are literally millions here, all of them planted decades ago.
: --
: Sacha
:
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I wish I could get them to establish here. I have tried on several
occasions. I know it's best to buy them in the green, but I don't want the
100 or so you have to buy. I've only got a small suburban patch so a dozen
or so would be loads.