Old 13-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default ......... is bliss!

In article ,
JennyC wrote:

"Nick Maclaren" wrote

butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,
balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying,
take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,
analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a
tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is
for insects.

I have done most of those, and can also gather food from the wild,
make netting tools and make a net, and a few other things. My view
is that we might be better off if nobody ate meat that thet hadn't
killed and butchered themselves :-)

Well don't practise the 'dying gallantly' just yet :~)

I am not so hot on the 'fighting efficiently', either :-)

Nick.