Old 13-11-2005, 06:01 PM
middleton.walker

Default The best thing about the winter clean up is....

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "middleton.walker" contains these
words:

"Kay" wrote in message
In article , middleton.walker
writes

Better still...wifey getting ready to rake up the pine needles

I can only assume your wife does not read urg
--
Kay

Your assumption is quite correct but it would make little difference if
she
did.....Anne happens to like that little job...along with picking up
all the
debris that falls from the trees....H

Well, if she does look in, I'm sure she'll be pleased you remembered
her name.

Janet.

Janet

Anne has zero objection at all to my use of 'wifey'...otherwise it would not
be used