Old 13-11-2005, 08:44 PM
eepetty eepetty is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

[Thanks very much for the input!! I definatley will check out that link. I have a brown thumb. I was happy when I got the aloe plant for my B-day..since its a cactus I figured I wouldnt be able to kill this one...I always forget to water more than remember to. The only windowsill in my whole house since I have storm windows is the one in the kitchen and when you look out that window you are looking into the covered carport. So there is really no way to get it in to natural light.... Thanks for your help...I will keep searching.