Old 13-11-2005, 08:56 PM
eepetty eepetty is offline
Registered User

Farmer In article ,
says...

Ive had an aloe plant for about 6 mths now. Since then Ive had it in my
kitchen, unfortunatly there are no windows in my house that take in
sun! Now my plant has become very limp! Can i put it under a 75 watt or
larger black light at night? Its cold now averaging a high of 50
degrees during the day. I dont want to put it outside due to the cold!!
HELP!!!
Thanks

How often have you been watering it? Mine just gets a
thorough soak once per month.

***Sorry I didnt read the part about not deleteing all the stuff in quotes!!!! I checked out that website and is was very helpful, The potting soil I have Sucks!!! When i water my plants the water just stands on the top of the soil it doesnt absorb...so I imagine its really holding in the moisture once it finally does. I like the tip about using 2 parts cat liter. I have 3 cats and work for animal control and litter is definatley obtainable!! Im going to try re-potting with the soil mixture and wait a few weeks before watering so the roots can mend....I will check back for any other tips and if I need more help (im sure i will), Thanks again for all your help!!!!