Old 13-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Speaking of speakers...Who are your favorites?

Gods I hate politics

You said it. And it's even worse when it involves the societies. In this
neck of the woods, there's a woman who has been active in many societies
over the years, even helping some of them start up. A couple of years ago
she began to make it her life's work to undermine the good relations we all
had. I mean, the stuff she pulls is vindictive, though I find it childish as
well - sometimes her antics are so transparent that she *has* to know she'll
get caught, and she does get caught. In any event, she has lost all
credibility and has only harmed the one society she was trying to promote.
She's harmed herself the most. She sells orchids, and one of the societies
is not having her to their next show because of the trouble she caused at
the last one. Most of the rest of us won't touch her plants with a ten foot
pole.

It's a shame. I'll never understand what pleasure some people take in
causing trouble for others.

Diana