Old 14-11-2005, 04:20 AM
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Indoor Aloe Vera

Its not a cactus. Its a leaf succulent.

Don't say you will check out the link.

Check it out first and then reply after you did.

"eepetty" wrote in message

[Thanks very much for the input!! I definatley will check out that
link. I have a brown thumb. I was happy when I got the aloe plant for
my B-day..since its a cactus I figured I wouldnt be able to kill this
one...I always forget to water more than remember to. The only
windowsill in my whole house since I have storm windows is the one in
the kitchen and when you look out that window you are looking into the
covered carport. So there is really no way to get it in to natural
light.... Thanks for your help...I will keep searching.

--
eepetty