Old 14-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Lynn

Default Potted perennials

I would plant the bee balm right into the ground. the carnations we get here
( might be too cold) are just annuals so either enjoy them now till the die
off or bring them in. probablt different where you live.
I still haven't planted my garlic yet . I did just have fresh carrots and
parsnips out of the garden yesterday for a soup, Yum

--
Lynn
"kate" wrote in message
This is the first year I've had potted hardy perennials and it looks like
middle TN is about to plunge into low temps. I've got carnations, some
form of wandering jew and bee balm. Will they over winter outside in their
plastic pots or should I a)plant them or b)bring them inside?

Kate - who finally planted garlic yesterday